COVID Regulations, Updated February 2022
(The following policies will remain in effect until this notice is removed.)
We are currently operating under normal business hours (11am - 9pm, Mon-Sat. 1pm - 6pm, Sun). During this time, we want to emphasize the following;
1. Masks are required for all inside the shop, regardless of vaccination status.
2. Until further notice, we will be by appointment ONLY for all tattoos and piercings.
3. All under-the-mask services, including mouth and nose related services, have been temporarily suspended. See our FAQ page or contact us for more information.
4. While we understand some clients may need to bring a guest, only one will be permitted.
5. To support social distancing, clients and/or guests may be asked to temporarily wait in their vehicle until their appointment.
6. Most importantly, if you are feeling unwell prior to your appointment, please contact the store via phone or email to reschedule. This helps reduces the chances of spreading disease as well as promotes healing.